Who to Go to for Juvederm Injection in Chicago?

Can you recommend a reputable plastic surgeon or physician in the Chicago, IL area or surrounding suburbs for Juvederm procedure?

Juvederm in Chicago

+1

There are many good Juveerm Injectors in Chicago. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Chicago Surgeon for Juvederm

+1

I would recommend Steve Dayan. Juvederm procedure is very easy. However the results and the risk of complications and ability to handle those situations varies among physicians. He should be able to handle any situation and give you a great result as well.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjufacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm in Chicago

+1

Hi Little,

If I were in Chicago watching a Bear game at Soldier's Field, and thought, "Man, I could use a little Juvederm in my nasolabials", I would head on down to see one of the following docs...Steven Dayan, MD, or Julius Few, MD.

You will be well taken care of.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P