Cheapest Breast Augmentation Price in Fort Lauderdale?

What is the cheapest price available to get breast implants done in Fort Lauderdale? My breasts are small and I want it to be a little bigger (average), yet not too big.

Cost should not be a priority when selecting a surgeon for breast augmentation

+2

Hi “Sweetangel”

Breast augmentation is an extremely popular and common procedure that carries very low risks. Although the risks are small, they are not zero. A certain percentage of patients will have complications or poor outcomes. This is surgery and should be taken seriously. You should consider a number of factors in selecting your plastic surgeon and although cost can be considered, it should not be at the top of your list. There are resources to assist you in selecting a surgeon. The American Society of Plastic Surgery has a web site www.plasticsurgery.org and is a good place to start. Keep in mind that you will likely have your breast implants for many years, and the appearance, either good or bad is something you will be living with indefinitely.

I hope this will be of some help to you in selecting your surgeon and that you achieve a superb and fabulous result from your breast augmentation.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Cheap is not always good - BA considerations

+1
First to be safe make sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon. Please verify. Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. It might be possible to meet your price point but be careful that this does not mean a less experience surgeon and therefore less quality surgery. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a breast lift, lipo on the sides of your breast/chest wall, etc be also performed?

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Fees should not be top concern

+1

Cost should not be paramount for cosmetic surgery.  You should choose a surgeon that you like and trust, and try to work with him/her to work within your budget.  There are facilities in Fort Lauderdale that promote themselves on low facilities but have had significant issues including death of their patients.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cheapest Surgery

+1

Each surgeon’s fees will be different depending on many factors.  Factors such as the certification of the surgeon, the experience of the surgeon, if the surgery is performed in the office or in a hospital / outpatient surgery center, if performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and who is administering the anesthesia.  Don’t choose your surgeon ONLY by price, make sure they can achieve your goals.

Sometimes when you go to the surgeon with the "cheapest" price, you may find out that he/she is not a board certified plastic surgeon and their practice is not as "safe" as surgery should be.  Don't risk your health to get "cheap" breast surgery.

Cheapest surgery: REALLY?

+1

Do you really want the cheapest surgeon or the best one at an affordable price. Be careful what you ask for. You will be able to find a cheap surgeon if your search for one. However, please make sure they are qualified. THis is not like shopping for the lowest price for a car that all come from the same manufacturer.

Breast Augmentation Cost (coming from Ohio)

+1

I encourage you to make sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that that person is someone you would trust after meeting with them at your consultation.  The "cheapest" might not be the best and you may find yourself spending more money to get the surgery "fixed" by the surgeon you should have gone to in the first place.  I have a colleague who I trained with in the Palm Beach area who I think is a very good surgeon, but I cannot promise you he is the "cheapest."  If you want to contact me, I can provide you with his contact information.

For comparison, in Columbus, Ohio, our total costs for breast augmentation are currently $4500-5100 for saline implants and $5000-5900 for silicone implants.

Jason Brett Lichten, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Never go for the cheapest plastic surgery

+1

It is an entirely bad idea to go for the cheapest priced plastic surgery you can find. There are red flags all over the lowest price in your area.  Remember that any revisions you need by another doctor will cost much more than getting it done right by an excellent doctor in the first place.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS