Is There a Cheaper Alternative to Breast Lift?

I am 21and just had a baby, my breasts used to be perfect, now after a few weeks breast feeding and stopped, they have sagged extremely and really really jellyfied.

I can't even wear a bra because they keep popping out. If I could afford plastic surgery, I would, but I can't. Please help.

Breast Lift needed for breast lift

+1
Unfortunately you need a breast lift to get a breast lift. The nipple/areola physically needs to be moved in a higher position to look more uplifted in all cases with significant sagging

Breast Lift Alternatives?

+1

Unfortunately, there are no effective alternatives to breast lifting.  I would suggest that you wait until you have completed pregnancies,  save your money,  and do the appropriate and effective procedure when the time is right.

Non-surgical options for breast lift

+1
The only non-surgical alternative to a mastopexy would be seeing a good corsetiere and having a bra properly fitted to your body contours. Non-interventional methods for lifting the breasts do not work. Save your money and have a lift when you can afford it.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Unfortunately, there is no effective non-surgical breast lift

+1

Currently, there is no effective non-surgical breast lift. After your family is complete and your finances allow, you can consider a breast lift (mastopexy) most likely combined with breast implants. This will be the best way to get the lifting and firmness you want. Many plastic surgeons offer financing, which is one way to spread you payments out.

Michael D. Yates, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical alternatives to breast lift.

+1

Your best option for a non-surgical breast lift is to consider a properly fitted bra. Get measured at a professional salon. DO NOT waste your money on Botox non-surgical breast lifts, etc.

Non-surgical options for breast lift

+1

I have not seen any safe and effective alternatives to a surgical breast lift. My advice would be to do nothing now. Your breast may change for up to a year after delivery. At that time you can re-evaluate.

Dean Fardo, MD

Breast lift alternatives

+1

Unfortunately, there are no cheap alternatives to a breast lift. There are a lot of "magical" products out there that are over- the-counter, but they do nothing.

There is no non surgical treatment for droopy breasts

+1

If you can not afford the breast lift at this time ,wait till finished with having children. The other option is to check with training programs for the plastic surgeons. Most programs have resident clinic and residents will do your surgery under a board certified plastic surgeon supervision.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Cheaper, effective alternative to Breast Lift

+1

There are LOTS of heavily marketed proposed "nonsurgical", "noninvasive" alternatives, "cures" and "magical cures" to droopy (ptotic) breasts. Just look at the back of any women's magazines.

The sad fact is that NONE of them really do what they imply they will do. Although these lotions, creams and exercisers have different "mechanisms" - they all share in common one fact - they are rip offs that do not work.

If your breasts are sagging they will need some form of lifting with or without implant placement. You will need to wait 6-8 months after your are done breast feeding your last child before contemplating a Breast Lift (Mastopexy). In the meantime, save your money for something nice for the baby or yourself - do NOT waste it on any magical breast lifters.