Will Butt Augmentation Results Change with Pregnancy?

I haven't had kids. I do have a butt but not as big as I would love. I was wondering, will butt augmentation results change with pregnancy? Will my butt grow if I have kids? It did for my 2 sisters. I don't want to have the surgery now if it will change if I get pregnant.

Pregnancy and Butt Augmentation Results

+2

Pregnancy do not affect Butt Augmentation results.

Although is true that Fat Transfered  will be able to gain volume if you gain weight, this is not only due to pregnancy.

Keep in mind that, instead,  donor areas will not be able to gain fat again because of the removal of the adipocytes, so your countour will experience some changes if you put on some extra weight.

Buttocks augmentation

+1

Normally changes in your body like weight gain will affect the results for your Brazilian butt lift, However its not directly related to the pregnancy, Most woman gain a little weight when they're expecting.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

Changes with butt augmentation results due to pregnancy

+1

Changes in butt implants or augmentation should not changes just because of pregnancy. It is more dependent on weight changes that may occur with pregnancy then anything else.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Changes in weight affect Brazilian Butt Lift results.

+1

If you are considering Brazilian Butt Lift for buttock augmentation versus implants, your best bet is to wait until you have kids if you are planning to have kids in the next couple of years.  Changes in weight affect your results.