Is There Any Safe Way to Get Butt Augmentation Injections?

There is a lady I know that does these butt augmentation injections for $500 but I am not sure what it is. She says its not silicone! Are there any safe injections for the butt?

NON Plastic Surgeons doing Butt Augmentations equals possible danger !

+1

Safe Butt Augmentation with injections mainly refer to using your own fat. If someone is using something else I would be very concerned. If someone was not a medical doctor or under their supervision/protocol that is called practicing without a license and is illegal. True board certified plastic surgeons would provide the most knowledgeable and safest surgery.

The is a type of Butt Augmentation called the Brazilian Butt Lift, or Fat transfer. It involves

harvesting fat from an unwanted area, and then preparing it for transfer where it is injected

into the buttocks as a living transplant. Often times, in order to produce the best looking

results, it is necessary to have more than one session for this procedure. There is little

discomfort with fat transfer and activities are allowed much faster than a buttock implant

procedure.

Stay away from illegal butt injections.

+1

That is pretty sad.  This lady you know is using a non medical grade material that is NOT FDA approved and illegal to inject in the US.  She is not authorized to inject anything into anyone and can get into serious trouble and arrested if she is caught.  She is injecting a substance that she probably does not know what it is herself.  Butt injections can cause serious side affects and permanent damage to your body. Stay away and don't make a huge mistake!

A safe alternative is Brazilian butt lift, it uses your own fat. 

Butt Augmentation with your own fat

+1

Butt Augmentation can be performed by either placing a implant in the buttock or by performing liposuction to one area of the body and then using that harvested fat to enlarge the buttock area. The fat injection technique is probably the most common way to have the procedure and is also known as The Brazilian Butt lift.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon