Possible for Breasts to Lift Up Without Breast Lift Surgery?

I'm only 21 and I don't want to have a breast lift. My breast is dropping now after giving birth and before birth I had some nice sexy breasts. Does it have a way for my breasts to lift back up and be full without going through surgery? It's been 10 months now since I had my baby.

Breast Lift Vs. Breast Augmentation for Lifting Breasts

+1
Unfortunately, pregnancy and childbearing often change a woman’s body in many ways.Very often, the breasts will increase in size and then end up with a smaller size than was present before the pregnancy.This is often associated with some degree of sagging of the breasts.Normally, after ten months the breasts should not be expected to change.If one wanted the breasts restored to the pre-pregnancy state, then some type of surgery will likely be required.It may be necessary to perform a breast lift or an augmentation or both.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

10 months postpartum breast will not improve on their own.

+1

If your breasts have not improved after 10 months there is little chance that they will improve on their own.  If you want to restore your breasts you will first need to be seen by a plastic surgeon. 

Breasts after pregnancy

+1

Unfortunately, if your breasts at ten months after delivery have not gotten better, they probably will not without surgery.

Breast implants, mastopexy, or both

+1

With pregnancy or weight loss, women often notice sagging and loss of volume in the breasts. Implants alone can restore volume, particularly in the upper aspects of the breasts, and can provide some apparent lifting as well. However, if the sagging is fairly pronounced (nipples at or below the inframammary creases), then a lift would be best to give a good shape to the breasts.

Mastopexies (breast lifts) can be performed with various scar patterns, most of which are disguised by the natural contours of the breasts. Implants and mastopexies work well together and can be safely done at the same time.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without surgery.ss

+1

It is hard enough to get longevity with breast lift even with surgery. So definitely there is no non surgical treatment. Having said that, the breasts after pregnancy deflate and often a breast augmentation can restore the pre pregnancy appearance. the augmentation surgery can be done with minimal scaring on the breast. Therefore it is more accepted by patients who object to the scars from a breast lift.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without surgery

+1

SEE VIDEO BELOW:

If we could figure out how to lift breasts without surgery, we would have a way to avoid face lifts, eye lifts, tummy tucks, etc.

Unfortunately, despite what you read, there are no consistent and reliable methods to definitively lift the breasts non-surgically at this point in time.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/lift.html

Lfit without surgery

+1

The simple answer is no. There are several options to treat breast sagging after childbirth. Many of the options have been illustrated already by my colleagues. If you are reading/hearing about breast lift without surgery - approach with caution: if it sounds too good to be true...then you know the rest...

Lifting the breast without surgery?

+1

There is no way to get the effect of a breast lift without surgery. Implants alone also won't lift you if the nipple and areola have drifted south. Please also avoid treatments like Thermage as the long-term effects of deep heating the breast are not known and any lift gained would be so minimal as to not be worth the risk and expense in my opinion.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsugery.com

Lifting breasts without surgery not possible

+1

If they have not gone up 10 months after your delivery it is NOT likely that you can do anything (such as diet or exercise), take anything (supplements or vitamins), smear anything (wraps or lotions) or be treated with anything (Lights or lasers) that would lift your breasts to their pre-pregnancy state. If you are done having children, and want perky, attractive breasts you SHOULD consider a breast lift (Mastopexy) with or without implants.

Good Luck.

How to get perky breasts without a lift.

+1

Without pictures it is hard to make a definite statement for you. Some patients need to restore fullness in the upper part of the breast; this can be done with an implant. However, if the position of the nipple is too low on the breast, then the solution is a mastopexy ie surgery. There is no other way to reposition the nipple. Hope this helps.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS