Possible for Breasts to Lift Up Without Breast Lift Surgery?

I'm only 21 and I don't want to have a breast lift. My breast is dropping now after giving birth and before birth I had some nice sexy breasts. Does it have a way for my breasts to lift back up and be full without going through surgery? It's been 10 months now since I had my baby.

Options To Increase Lift and Volume Limited

It’s not unusual for women to note significant changes in their breasts following pregnancy.During pregnancy, the breasts typically increase in size and after breast feeding, they lose volume and develop sag.This adversely impacts self-esteem and self-image and for this reason, it’s not unusual for women to request breast augmentation and breast lift surgery.

This surgery should be delayed for at least six months following the cessation of breast feeding.At this point in time, a treatment plan can be formulated based on the patients anatomic findings and aesthetic goals.The vast majority of patients who have developed significant sag and loss of breast volume will require breast augmentation in combination with breast lift surgery.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to correct this type of problem without surgical intervention.If you’re concerned about breast sag and loss of breast volume following pregnancy, it’s appropriate to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area.This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that not only addresses your anatomic findings but achieves your aesthetic goals as well.

Lifting breasts without surgery

Unfortunately, with the many joys parenthood brings, there is also a downside - the toll pregnancy and breastfeeding take on your body. There is not a non-surgical fix for fuller, lifted breasts.  A breast augmentation will give volume to the upper part of the breast, however, if you need a lift, you will likely not be pleased with your results unless you have both the augmentation and lift. If you are planning on having more children, I recommend waiting to have the surgery.

Breast Lift Vs. Breast Augmentation for Lifting Breasts

Unfortunately, pregnancy and childbearing often change a woman’s body in many ways.Very often, the breasts will increase in size and then end up with a smaller size than was present before the pregnancy.This is often associated with some degree of sagging of the breasts.Normally, after ten months the breasts should not be expected to change.If one wanted the breasts restored to the pre-pregnancy state, then some type of surgery will likely be required.It may be necessary to perform a breast lift or an augmentation or both.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

10 months postpartum breast will not improve on their own.

If your breasts have not improved after 10 months there is little chance that they will improve on their own.  If you want to restore your breasts you will first need to be seen by a plastic surgeon. 

Breasts after pregnancy

Unfortunately, if your breasts at ten months after delivery have not gotten better, they probably will not without surgery.

Breast implants, mastopexy, or both

With pregnancy or weight loss, women often notice sagging and loss of volume in the breasts. Implants alone can restore volume, particularly in the upper aspects of the breasts, and can provide some apparent lifting as well. However, if the sagging is fairly pronounced (nipples at or below the inframammary creases), then a lift would be best to give a good shape to the breasts.

Mastopexies (breast lifts) can be performed with various scar patterns, most of which are disguised by the natural contours of the breasts. Implants and mastopexies work well together and can be safely done at the same time.

Michael D. Yates, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without

It is hard enough to get longevity with breast lift even with surgery. So definitely there is no non surgical treatment. Having said that, the breasts after pregnancy deflate and often a breast augmentation can restore the pre pregnancy appearance. the augmentation surgery can be done with minimal scaring on the breast. Therefore it is more accepted by patients who object to the scars from a breast lift.

Breast lift without surgery

If we could figure out how to lift breasts without surgery, we would have a way to avoid face lifts, eye lifts, tummy tucks, etc.

Unfortunately, despite what you read, there are no consistent and reliable methods to definitively lift the breasts non-surgically at this point in time.

Lfit without surgery

The simple answer is no. There are several options to treat breast sagging after childbirth. Many of the options have been illustrated already by my colleagues. If you are reading/hearing about breast lift without surgery - approach with caution: if it sounds too good to be true...then you know the rest...

Lifting the breast without surgery?

There is no way to get the effect of a breast lift without surgery. Implants alone also won't lift you if the nipple and areola have drifted south. Please also avoid treatments like Thermage as the long-term effects of deep heating the breast are not known and any lift gained would be so minimal as to not be worth the risk and expense in my opinion.