Breast Reduction for a C Cup?

My breasts are size C. They are not so big but they are not small either. The problem is I don't feel comfortable with them and they don't look perfect. I was wondering can I get breast reduction for size B? I don't want to make it too small but little bit smaller than it is.

Breast Reduction for a C Cup?

+1

Yes it is possible to reduce your breasts to a B cup. As part of your question you mentioned that you feel that your breasts “don't look perfect”.

You should be aware that no woman's breasts necessarily turn out “perfect”,  especially after surgical procedures.  Helping patients achieve realistic  expectations  is an important part of patient education prior to surgery.

Small breast reduction

+1

A small breast reduction is certainly possible if you wnat to reduce from a "C" to a "B". If you do not have much sagging, sometimes liposuctin of the breast can be helpful to avoid undue scars.

Liposuction works for slight breast reduction.

+1

Hi!

Unless you have a lot of sagging of your breasts, liposuction alone may be a good option for you.  It is essentially scarless, and can reduce your breasts by one cup size.

I only do this 2 or 3 times a year, but in the right patient, it works great.  And the recovery is very easy.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

One Cup-size Breast Reduction

+1

It is certainly possible to undergo a breast reduction of only one cup-size. I am not familiar with National Health Service criteria, but I think this most likely would be a self-pay procedure in your case. If you have any significant sagging, a modest reduction will give you a better result than a liposuction reduction.

John Whitt, MD

Breast reduction without scars

+1

You may be a good candidate for a liposuction breast reduction. To achieve a one cup reduction, you will have to remove somewhere between 150 - 250 cc. This may require 250-400 cc of aspirate. If This could be achieveable with liposuction if you are seeking a modest reduction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_reduction