Insurance Coverage for Lift and Implants for Deformed Breasts?

After having 3 children and losing the weight before even leaving the hospital, my breasts are very deformed and I am unable to find a bra or bathing suit to even fit properly. I weighed about 160 pounds per child then returning to 100-110 pounds. There is just no way to keep them in a bra. Is it possible to get breast implants and breast lift through insurance coverage for this?

Probably not

Unfortunately, insurance won't cover your surgery unless you have medical issues directly caused by your saggy breasts. But just to make sure, you can always ask your provider.