Cost of Breast Implants in Hinesville, GA?

I've had two kids, and since I was a little girl I've always wanted bigger boobs. When I was little in school I got boobs before everyone else. But as I got older the biggest I got was a 36B. After my boys I got bigger. But when I was done breast feeding my second, my boobs got flatter. I can barely fill a 36B bra. I've always wanted bigger boobs. Somewhere between a C and or a D.

I have tricare and I live in Hinesville, GA near Ft. Stewart. How much is it for Breast implants around here?

+1
Thank you for your question . Prices start from $2800 - $6000 depending what surgeon you choose with any saline size implants .For silicone implants they start at $3500 - $7000 . If you wish to travel to save i think that is the way to go. Make sure you see the surgeon you are interested in and has years in experience doing the procedure you are interested in. And most important of all he has to be Board Certified.
insurance will not cover you as this is not a medical necessity but a luxury ( in their words )

Thank you for your question again.

Breast implants in GA

+1

First, insurance does not cover the cost of breast augmentation.  Second to start  off you may want to see plastic surgeons in your area. You can find them at the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

VIDEO (click here for link) Cost of breast augmentation

+1

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
What kind of implant do you want? (range anywhere from $400 up to $2000)
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Are there consultation fees or charges for postoperative visits?
Do you want a pain pump?
Would you like an extended warranty on the implant?
Depending on these factors Breast Augmentation can range anywhere from $4000 up to $10,000. Think about it and make the right choice. For your information our typical costs averages about $6000-7000 and include surgeon's fees (initial consultation, accredited outpatient surgicenter, saline filled smooth round implants, certified anesthesiologists, post-operative visits and initial garments and dressings). Silicone implants tend to add an additional $1000 to the fees. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.

Cost Implants

+1

Amanda87-

Great question. Our price here in Atlanta is around $4,000 for saline implants. Prices due vary depending a number of critical factors :

1) Where is the procedure performed : in the hospital or in an ambulatory surgery center as well as where in the country you choose to have your procedure.

2) What is the type of anesthesia and who is performing? I prefer a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.

3) Type of implant used : silicone is more expensive than saline.

4) Surgeon : make sure your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. (Watch out for cheap immitations which decrease cost!)

5) High volume : ideally, make sure your surgeon and his/her office do a significant number of breast implant surgeries. Every patient, like you, is an idividual and with multiple incision and implants options, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL. Choose carefully and do not choose based on PRICE alone!

As such, I suggest you see a number of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, obtain information on your unique case, ask a lot of questions, evaluate cost based on experience and results and only then make a decision.

John Philip Connors III, MD, FACS

About $4000 for breast augmentation

+1

Our prices for breast augmentation in Atlanta are listed on the website, www.zubowicz.com.  There is a difference in price based on the type of implant chosen (silicone vs. saline).  The prices listed are solid, not estimates.