Great question. Our price here in Atlanta is around $4,000 for saline implants. Prices due vary depending a number of critical factors :
1) Where is the procedure performed : in the hospital or in an ambulatory surgery center as well as where in the country you choose to have your procedure.
2) What is the type of anesthesia and who is performing? I prefer a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.
3) Type of implant used : silicone is more expensive than saline.
4) Surgeon : make sure your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. (Watch out for cheap immitations which decrease cost!)
5) High volume : ideally, make sure your surgeon and his/her office do a significant number of breast implant surgeries. Every patient, like you, is an idividual and with multiple incision and implants options, ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL. Choose carefully and do not choose based on PRICE alone!
As such, I suggest you see a number of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, obtain information on your unique case, ask a lot of questions, evaluate cost based on experience and results and only then make a decision.
I hope this helps.