How Much Do Full C Cup Breast Implants Cost?
Doctor Answers 13
In the Midwest: $4300-$7000
Generally, surgeons who operate in dedicated outpatient cosmetic surgery facilities are able to offer lower facility fees than those who operate in hospital-based practices.The surgeon’s fee can vary, as well, depending upon regional differences and levels of local competition.Anesthesia fees can vary and this may be related to the use of a nurse anesthetist versus a physician anesthesiologist.Finally, there may be wide variations in implant charges, depending upon the type of implant chosen.For instance, silicone implants are more expensive than saline implants.Once again, the size of the implant doesn’t impact the cost of the procedure.
It’s also important to have some understanding of the surgeon’s revisional surgery policy and the implant manufacturer’s warranty policy.Hopefully, this won’t be necessary, but revisions occur for a multitude of reasons.When these situations arise, it’s important to understand what expenses you may incur.
When all of these variables are considered, fees in the Midwestern United States vary between $4,300 and $7,000.It’s also important to remember that although price is an important component of your decision, it’s not the only consideration.Make sure you have a comfort level with the surgeon’s experience and reputation and their ability to communicate with you.
Breast Implant Costs
Breast Augmentation Costs
In looking at the a price quote for breast augmentation, you should consider many variables.
1. The Surgeon's Fee. This can vary widely depending on the experience and results and thus demand for that surgeon. This also sometimes depends on technique. For example, a sub-muscular placement of an implant is much faster and thus takes less work for the surgeon than a sub-fascial placement of the implant that takes twice as long.
2. The Implant. The breast implant price depends on using a saline, memory gel, or highly cohesive (gummybear) implants. Usually saline implants cost about $1,000 for a pair, memory gel $2,000, and highly cohesive $3,000. If fat is used instead of an implant, then usually a fat harvest charge is used instead of implant fee as liposuction supplies are used and the fat purified in a variety of methods. The size of the implant does not matter, only the type of implant.
3. Anesthesia. This can vary as well. If a board certified anesthesiologist is used then the price is higher. If a CRNA (nurse anesthetist) then the price is lower. It is even lower when a doctor just uses a non-certified anesthetist nurse, or just a medical assistant to push the anesthetic drugs (yes, this actually does happen).
4. Facility Fee. This can vary if the surgeon is using a certified surgery center or hospital vs. his non-certified office.
These four components make the total price, so it is best to break these down so the patient knows exactly what she is getting.
Realself has an average cost for each city.
Pablo Prichard, MD
You might also like...
Varies depending on surgeon and city
Breast Augmentation Pricing
To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).
The cost of breast augmentation will vary from region to region. In NYC, saline implant surgery can run between $7500-$10,000.
How Much Do Full C Cup Breast Implants Cost?
Depending on numerous factors, the cost of C-cup breast enlargement can vary from 4,000-12,000 USD. Don't always look for the lowest price.
Breast Augmentation Cost in Columbus Ohio
I encourage you to make sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that that person is someone you would trust after meeting with them at your consultation. Cheapest may not be best and you may find yourself paying more money later to fix complications that have arisen from having surgery with someone who is not properly trained in plastic surgery.
In Columbus, Ohio, for example, our total costs for breast augmentation are currently $4500-5100 for saline implants and $5000-5900 for silicone implants. These prices are the same, regardless of size.
Implant cost isn't based on size
Breast implants in the United States come from two manufacturers: Mentor( owned by Johnson & Johnson)and Inamed Natrelle(owned by Allergan). Both charge approximately the same fee for their saline and also for their silicone implants. Patients pay approximately $1000 for a pair of saline implants and $2000 for a pair of silicone implants. Custom-made implants would be more expensive as would double-lumen implants (implants that have silicone and saline chambers within the same implant)
Cost of a full C cup augmentation mammoplasty
An exact cost can never be given, but here is what determines the cost.
1. the size and type (saline or silicone) of proshtheses
2.Purchase of insurance for implants.
3.surgeon's fee including follow up.Fees vary as to experience and location
5. Facility fee(O.R., Rec.rm. etc.
By contacting a board certified Plastic surgeon in your area you can get a handle on the exact cost .Please see my previous responses to similar questions.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.