Will 650cc Breast Implants Drop and Have Cleavage?

I'm a B cup now and I'm getting 650cc under the muscle breast implants and I'm curious if they will drop and have clevage since they're so small before, and how will they drop? Also, what if there's not enough skin and will I get alot of stretch marks?

650 cc is pretty big depending on your body size.

+3

Very big implants are OK if you want that look, but that look is pretty unnatural. Depending on your body size your appearance clothed or unclothed could be quite extreme. But it's up to you. Have your surgeonshow you some patients with large implants so you can decide  if that's whaat you're after.

Breast implants will drop in three to four months

+1
No matter the placement, your implants will drop after about three to four months. As your body accommodates to your new implants, you’ll notice that your breasts will gradually look more and more natural – the way you hoped they’d be! Your body creates new skin to accommodate the additional volume of your implants. This natural process is called “tissue expansion”, and relieves the tightness you may be experiencing, so you don't have to worry about not having "enough skin". However, you may get stretch marks if you don't have a lot of your own natural breast tissue. It also depends on the quality of your skin - if it's supple and elastic, then you probably won't develop as many.

Tissue expansion allows for the implants to settle more into a better position with the help of gravity. A gradual redistribution of volume from the upper to the lower breast occurs, resulting in an enlargement and rounding out of the lower breast.

Your cleavage after they've dropped depends mostly on how your cleavage was before surgery. If your breasts are naturally close together, then chances are you will have better cleavage than if your breasts are naturally far apart.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

VIDEO (click here for link) Will 650cc Breast Implants Drop and Have Cleavage?

+1

These are large implants. Depending on your skin characteristics and soft tissues, it will likely take 6-9 months to allow for the implants to drop. Predicting stretch marks is as impossible for the breasts as it is for the abdomen.

Large Breast Implants

+1

Without photos, it is hard to give you specific advice. However, 650 cc implants are large and you are correct to be concerned about the skin envelope. Hopefully, you have had this discussion with your surgeon. Implants that size put into a B cup breast are likely going to look like implant sunder a B cup breast. Make sure that this is the look that you are trying to achieve. Good luck with your surgery.

David Shafer, MD

Appearance of really large implants

+1

If you go forward with your plan of getting 650 cc implants, I'm afraid people will stop making eye contact with you - they'll be too busy staring at your large chest!

650 cc implants have very little chance of looking natural. Given their size relative to your small frame, they have the possibility of dropping too much and violating the natural crease at the base of the breast. This can be a very difficult problem to fix down the road. They will also stretch out your breast tissue and skin considerably.
Before you get these implants put in, make sure you have a long discussion with your surgeon about the potential long-term ramifications of such large implants. Also make sure that your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best of luck. Hope this helps.

Sam Jejurikar, MD

Large Breast Implants

+1

Eventhough I dont know your size and weight and height, I would say 650 cc breast implants are very big implants. They will drop over time but your chances of capsular contracture is higher. What I recommend you do is the rice test which will help you determine what size implant you would go for and the look you are going for. I have explained this on my website journal page.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

650cc Implants!

+1

I do not even stock 650cc implants or order them for cosmetic reasons. I see too many women who are unhappy with largery augmented breasts in the long run. I have never had to use larger than 425cc to obtain a well proportioned figure without looking too big and this is in tall women. I have occasionally used this size implant in breast reconstruction, however.

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Don't use 650 cc breast implants.

+1

Hi.

1)  I am afraid you will really regret this.  In New York, we have done many breast augmentations, and I have never used implants larger than 500 cc's.   They will look fake, stretch your tissues, and age very badly.

2)  See link below.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Well

+1

You don't give any important information regarding your size and physical statistics.

650 cc's is a large implant and I have no doubt that gravity and time will cause them to drop. No one can really predict this. Regarding the cleavage, this can only be estimated based on your bra size, implant size, and physical properties of your breast and chest.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

You will have problems later on

+1

You are getting very large implants. Larger implants cause thinning of the the breast tissue, more sagging and stretch marks. Bigger is is not better for breast augmentation. Please get another consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon