What Happens After Breast Implant Removal?

I am 25 years old and I did breast augmentation 3 weeks ago. My natural breasts are B cup and I had 300cc gel silicone. Now I still feel pain and discomfort in my body. I want to remove the implants and be as I was before! Is this possible? I want my natural breasts back. Will they be damaged after the operation? Can I do the removal so soon?After this, when I will recover? Please help me, I feel so sad and hopeless.

Breast implant removal

+2

What your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person may be helpful.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastrevision.htm

Breast implant removal

+1

Sorry to hear you feel this way. This is a very personal decision. Most women who have implants removed late will find that their breasts are deflated and the skin sags. But that does depend on the skin quality and thickness and amount of breast tissue. The skin will likely not return to its pre-implant condition. Since you are early, I would recommend implant removed sooner rather than after the skin stretches. Also know that 3 weeks is very early in the process.

Breast implant removal and recovery

+1

Breast implant removal can be done at nearly any time but be sure that this is really your desire. The recovery is relatively easier compared to implantation. Activities will be limited for varying amounts of time and it will take close to 6-9 months to see the final shape.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/implant-replacement/

Breast implant removal after only 3 weeks

+1

It is not uncommon for patients to question their choice for cosmetic surgery during the first few weeks after surgery. I wish that you had an excellent support group around you to help you through this difficult phase. Maybe if you don't have one, you could use your doctor's staff for support. If you really decide to take them out, you should probably return to normal but will have lost a lot of money for nothing.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Removing your breast implants

+1

Hi Liza25 - Before removing your implants, go and see your plastic surgeon to determine the cause of your pain. If you have an infection, bleeding, or fluid collection these things can be treated and hopefully your pain will be as well. Removing your implants this early will most likely give you the same appearance of your breasts as before, but the skin may have become stretched out. Also, with time the stretching of the skin may get better in addition to your pain.

Web reference: http://www.DrSchreiberPlasticSurgery.com

Implant removal

+1

It is not unusual for patients to have a bit of remorse after having breast implants. This usually gets better with time.  If you decided that you want the implants removed just 3 weeks after surgery, more than likely your breast should rebound.