Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Silver City, New Mexico?

I am living in Silver City New Mexico. I would like to know, how much will it cost to have Brazilian Butt Lift to remove the fat off my tummy and put it on my butt?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Choose the surgeon for your Brazilian Butt lift very carefully

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Brazilian Buttock Enhancement

+1

Choose a BOARD CERTIFIEDPLASTIC SURGEON.

The cost should not be the determining factor, yet it is important.

Also remember that to get a super result youmay have to have liposuction to the flanks and posterior thigh in addition to your stomach to define the buttock better, and define the curves.

You may have other options as well.

How much Does it Cost?

+1
Hi there-
The costs will vary, with the number of areas being suctioned and the time it takes to do the surgery, as well as the reputation and experience of the surgeon and the geographic area you live in (in other words, things are more expensive in some parts of the country than in others...).
I would also caution you that, especially with regard to procedures that are as dependent on technique as the BBL is, you should not choose a surgeon based on cost, but based on their ability to keep you safe and achieve the goals you have for your appearance.
You can read more about how to choose a surgeon here:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#f550