Recommendations for Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in San Diego?

I have only found one doctor in San Diego who does Brazilian Butt Lifts, which gives me no choice. Can anyone recommend some doctors with years of experience for this procedure? 

Select your Brazilian Butt lift surgeon very carefully

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are few BOARD CERTIFIED P.S. experienced in Brazilian Butt Lift. Consult your surgeon and be prepared to seek another in another state.

Do you have enough fat to take out and transfer to the buttocks?

Liposuction of the flanks and the illiac crest is very important to shape the buttocks.

Also liposuction of excess fat in the upper posterio thigh is important.

If you do not have enough fat for transfer to the buttocks there are other methods to do buttock enhancement, like butt implants and dermis fat grafts.