Recommendations for Brazilian Butt Lift Doctors in San Diego?

I have only found one doctor in San Diego who does Brazilian Butt Lifts, which gives me no choice. Can anyone recommend some doctors with years of experience for this procedure? 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There are few BOARD CERTIFIED P.S. experienced in Brazilian Butt Lift. Consult your surgeon and be prepared to seek another in another state.

Do you have enough fat to take out and transfer to the buttocks?

Liposuction of the flanks and the illiac crest is very important to shape the buttocks.

Also liposuction of excess fat in the upper posterio thigh is important.

If you do not have enough fat for transfer to the buttocks there are other methods to do buttock enhancement, like butt implants and dermis fat grafts.