Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Central Texas?

What is the cost of a Brazilian butt lift in Central Texas like Austin or even Dallas?

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+1
In Toronto, Ontario, a Brazilian Butt Lift ranges from $8000 to $9500. This covers the liposuction as well as transferring the fat to your buttocks.

Consider surgeon qualifications not just fees when selecting a Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon!

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD

Fees for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Are there consultation fees or charges for postoperative visits?
Do you want a pain pump?
Depending on these factors surgery can range anywhere from $5500 up to $10,000. Additional fees are charged for liposuction of additional areas such as the hips and thighs. Think about it and make the right choice. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.