Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Central Texas?

What is the cost of a Brazilian butt lift in Central Texas like Austin or even Dallas?

Fees for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Are there consultation fees or charges for postoperative visits?
Do you want a pain pump?
Depending on these factors surgery can range anywhere from $5500 up to $10,000. Additional fees are charged for liposuction of additional areas such as the hips and thighs. Think about it and make the right choice. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.