How Old Would I Have to Be to Get Brazilian Butt Lift?

How old for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Hi Karen

Although I don't think there is a correct age, I too would recommend at least 18. You want to be fully developed and at a stable weight to undergo this surgery. There is not much point in undergoing a big surgery while your body is continuing to change in size or fat distribution.

In cases of deformity, an earlier age can at times also be reasonable.

Buttock augmentation

+1

Like any cosmetic surgery, over 18 years (though with silicone breast implant must be over 22).  The better question, I think, is whether one has thought about it carefully.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR SAMPLES CASES:

In most states, legal consent is obtained from an individual 18 years or older. I assume this is the case in Canada as well. However, it is most important to perform this on an individual of stable weight and body contour.