Cost and Longevity of Botox in Lower Tummy?

I am 25 years old and want to go for Botox treatment for my lower tummy. How much will that cost me and for how long will it remain?

Botox in lower tummy for what?

I am not sure that this would accomplish anything.

To the best of my knowledge, Botox is not used in the lower abdomen and I am not aware of any indications for abdominal injections.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Botox for the abdomen?

Have you seen a physician who recommended this treatment? For what purpose? There are no thin muscles in the skin of the abdomen unlike the neck. Are you having a problem with excessive sweating in this region? If you reply with more of a precise indication or explanation of what bothers you, more appropriate answers can be given.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Cost and longevity of Botox in lower tummy

I cannot think of any indication in which injecting Botox into the lower tummy would be of benefit. Botox would paralyze the portion of the muscle into which it is injected - How can weakening of the lower abdominal muscles be of ANY benefit?

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119

Botox for the abdomen???

I can't imagine what you would be trying to accomplish by using Botox in your lower abdomen. That said, that cost to cover a large area would be prohibitive and the results would only last 4 months. Maybe write back and describe what you are wanting to accomplish and we can discuss something more practical.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004