Blepharoplasty Recovery Time?

How much recovery time is needed after a blepharoplasty?

Blepharoplasty recovery time - View many photos

Finding a very skilled plastic surgeon will be the best way to have the most comprtable recovery period and the fastest healing.

Most people take a week or two away from work depending on the kind of work they do, and whether or not they want to reveal their surgery to others.  Bruising can be camoflauged, but minor swelling can distort the eye shape during the recovery period. Some patients feel that glasses can help to hide minor swelling.

The most important thing to remember is that you want a natural looking result for the long term. take your time as you search for the right plastic surgeon for you.  

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon