Best Treatment for Marionette Lines and Lip Wrinkles?

I'm almost 38. I feel that I'm too young to look like this. I'm willing to get treatment, but would also like to know how much it would cost. Of course, I do not want to spend a lot of money.

Hyaluronic Filler

+1

Although one could certainly argue for Radiesse in this situation, my preference would lean toward one of the hyaluronic fillers. Personally, either Restylane or Perlane for this area. If cost is a consideration I would opt for the former since you appear to need a little work for the "lip wrinkles."

Restylane now comes in a 2 cc syringe, which is what I think would be needed. The cost would vary widely running, between $600-1200 for the 2 cc syringes.

Good luck.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist