Best Permanent Treatment for Crow's Feet?

I am 28 years old an an ex sun worshipper. The 2 years, in particular the past 6 months or so, I have noticed signficant increase of fine lines (espeically crows feet and around the eyes). It is particularly bad when I smile.

What is the best treatment that you reccommend? My doctor reccommended Fraxel, but I have heard horror stories!

No permanent treatment for crow's feet

+1

Sun protection and tretinoin cream should be used daily.  Botox will erase fine lines but needs to be repeated about 3 times a year.  Laser treatments will help stimulate collagen.  Consult a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who has experience with all of these treatments.

Toronto Dermatologist

There is no permanent treatment for crows feet

+1

There is no "permanent" treatment for crows feet. But several treatments can be helpful. Botox or Dysport injections are temporary, but are the best approaches to treating the cause of crows feet, the underlying muscles. Fractionated CO2 laser helps to restore lost collagen to make the skin stronger and less prone to wrinkling. Diaiy applications of Retin A will also help.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon