Best Laser Treatment for Under Eye Bags?

I have always had "bags" under my eyes. Will any of the laser techniques work?

Choose the right laser to suit your own needs

There are several good lasers (Erbium, CO2 & Fraxel) on the market which can tighten the skin, remove irregular skin pigmentation and improve wrinkles. It's important that the right laser is used by an experienced surgeon, otherwise the skin can become too tight, causing the eyelid to pull down or roll outward. Often a blepharoplasty has to be performed in conjunction with laser resurfacing in order to remove the bulging fat bags. This combined technique can yield best results to achieve an overall enhanced appearance. 

I hope you find this helpful.