Best Laser Treatment for Loose Skin Under Eyes

I have very loose skin under my eye and eye bags due to a little bit of fat deposit under them. These make my under eyes look very baggy. I am 49 years old. I want to know which laser procedures can help tighten loose skin my under eyes. 

Laser treatment for eyelid laxity

+1

I am not a personal fan of lasers for skin tighthening. If you have anything other than minor laxity, it is likely that you will experience a minor improvement. If you decide to proceed with laser treatment, please set your expectations low so as to not be disappointed.

Lasers for eyelid sagging and bags

+1

Lasers are good for certain things but you must understand that they have limitations. I have had good results with mild bagginess beneath the eyes with the Fraxel re:Pair, but only in mild cases of sagging. It is great for fine wrinkles and crepiness. You should consult with a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon who performs lower lid surgery and who also uses the laser, and then he/she could assess your concerns and your anatomy and tell you which procedure would best meet those needs and expectations. If a surgeon only performs surgery, or a laser physician only does laser, that is the route they will choose for you. Again, seek a physician who does both. Ask to see before and after photos. Ask about the limitations and risks of all procedures and if the surgeon can handle any complications if they arise.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon