What's the Best Butt Augmentation Procedure, in General?

What is your best advice for me to have my butt the way I want it? I really really want a big butt and I've done everything like butt workouts and nothing has worked.

Buttock augmentation

+1

The most natural look comes from the Brazilian butt lift, its fat taken from the abdomen area and injected into your buttocks, since its your own fat, it has a lot less chance of it being rejected like an implant. the amount of CC's will vary on how much your skin will stretch to allow the fat transfer, however I always get great results and happy patients with this procedure.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The answer is simple for the superior butt augmentation.  Please see the description below. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

Many women prefer a butt lift using their own fat cells. This procedure is called the Brazilian butt lift, or autologous buttock augmentation. Using fat grafting has several benefits over implants. These include:

Avoiding use of implants or foreign material.
Treatment of multiple areas to enhance overall result.
Overall lower complication rates
Patient may benefit from losing fat from the donor sites, such as the abdomen (modified liposuction)
The waist posterior is treated with liposuction so that the Brazilian butt lift procedure is maximized. The donor cells are then injected into the buttock to the desired volume. This is performed with each buttock.

Enhancing the buttocks through the Brazilian butt lift creates a firmer, attractive and more prominent profile. Adding curves or enhancing curves to your body is one way to a fuller figure that many women envy.

Schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Please see my youTube video for more information!

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Best Butt Aug

+1

Blessed,

The best butt augmentation procedure would have to be the Brazilian, fat transfer procedure. Excellent results can also be achieved with buttock implants, but the risks and recovery of this surgery are significant. The one caveat to Brazilian buttock augmentation is that you have to have enough fat on your body to transfer. Good luck!

Gluteal Augmentation

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is your best bet as far as being the "best", which I translate to being safe. But you you need to have a decent amount of fat to be harvested for the procedure.

Implants are fraught with complications and in general most plastic surgeons will not do this procedure as it is high risk.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com

Brazilian Butt Lift is the best and safest Butt Augmentation procedure

+1

I ASSUME that by BEST you mean SAFEST.

In my opinion, as Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer to the Buttocks) is by far the best / safest way to augment the buttocks. It avoids ALL the potential complications associated with putting in implants such as - wound separation, implant infection, implant rotation , Capsular scar contracture around the implants, implant movement or flipping over and chronic recurrent fluid formation, among others.

Good Luck.

What is the best procedure for achievement of the Butt I Want?

+1

Hi there-

The answer to your question is going to depend heavily on multiple variables and details...

What are the details of your goals?

Do you have excess fatty tissue available in other areas of your body?

What kind of a surgical and postoperative experience are you hoping to have?

If you have fatty tissue available, my usual recommendation is to pursue a Brazilian Butt Lift. This is an amazing technique that can give you a very nice increase in size, with simultaneous improvement in shape, and is permanent. The downside? It is VERY experience dependent, as technique is critical- so find a surgeon who has done a lot of these and make sure to look at pictures...

If you don't have fat available, buttock implants work well too, but are not permanent and need more periodic maintenance,

Find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience in these techniques and have a consultation. That 's the best way to understand what would be best for you.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.