Can Azzalure Help with Face and Upper Lip Wrinkles?

I was a smoker. I am 61 and all of a sudden, I have these awful wrinkles around my top lip and side of my face. Can Azzalure help this?

Azzalure, Reloxin, or Botox for face and upper lip wrinkles

+1

Azzalure is a botulinum toxin, like Botox, that can help with perioral and facial wrinkles. In the U.S., however, it goes by the different name of Reloxin. Reloxin was recently approved earlier this year, and is a close "cousin" of Botox, working by the same mechanism, although slightly faster. It works best for forehead and lines around the eyes, but can also be used elsewhere in the face and neck for reduction in wrinkles.

Be sure you're provider is experienced with Reloxin, as it is dosed differently than Botox, or choose Botox for a similar result.

Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon