Where to Go to for Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta, GA?

I am interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift using my own fat through Liposuction. I live in the Atlanta, GA area and am willing to travel for a good job.

What are the possibly complications and the cost? What is the healing time as well?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Be very careful when selecting a Brazilian Butt lift surgeon

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Finding the Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

+3

This really is a universal question. Let's first understand that what you are really asking is, "how do I maximize my chances of getting the outcome I want, with safety, in a comfortable and pleasant experience?".

It is important to understand that while your chosen surgeon is probably the most important factor in achieving the above, there are other important considerations as well. Here are my thoughts about how best to go about this...

Find a surgeon you really like FIRST. Too many patients search for a price they like, or for a surgeon who is willing to do a certain procedure on them (whether it is really in their best interests or not). First and foremost, you should be looking for a quality education, top-notch training in plastic surgery, with board certification BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY (there are many "boards", but only certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery ensures you that the surgeon has undergone the years of plastic surgery specific training and examination you want). Provided the surgeon has these qualifications, it is important that you like them and feel you can get along well with them- you are, after all, entering into an important relationship. If these two criteria are satisfied, it's time to evaluate his/her work and expertise... ask to see examples of his/her work, and maybe even to talk to some former patients. They will be best able to tell you what it was like to be cared for by this surgeon. Whatever you do, remember that quality professional treatment (whether by a plastic surgeon, an architect, or any other professional) will carry a price appropriate for the surgeon's level of training and expertise. And this operation, more than many, requires a surgeon with a lot of experience in order to achieve the best outcome. Shopping for a low price will usually lead to the difficult re-learning of the lesson that "you will get what you paid for".

Once you have found a surgeon you like, it is important to know about THE FACILITY, and who will be providing your ANESTHESIA. Having a great surgeon won't matter if the facility is less than safe, or if your anesthesia provider is under-qualified or suspect. Most good surgeons make sure the facilities and anesthesia providers they use are reputable, but this is not always the case, particularly as surgeons have scrambled (like everyone else) to save money in these more difficult times. It is very important that the facility is certified by either the JCAHO or AAAASF. These regulatory bodies inspect facilities for safety and cleanliness, as well as verifying the training of the personnel involved in your care.

Your anesthesia provider can be a qualified nurse anesthetist, or an anesthesiologist (a doctor of anesthesia). My personal opinion is that the additional cost of having an anesthesiologist present and managing your care is more than worth it.

I hope this helps you!

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta, GA

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. John Griffin and Dr. Susan Kolb are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Brazilian Butt lift in Atlanta

+1

In Brazilian butt lift fat cells harvested from one area of the body and transferred to the buttocks. Basically, I will remove fat from an area of excess fat and inject the fat into the buttocks for a Fuller lifted buttocks. Our current special for BBL starts st $8695 depending on the your BMI.

In terms of complications, the risk of complications is low if performed in a hospital or accredited facility by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. After Brazilian butt lift, depending on your profession, you will need to protect the buttock for about 1-2 weeks. For additional information, please schedule an appointment for a confidential consultation in our Atlanta or Marietta area office.

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/surgical-procedures/body/brazilian-buttock-lift/

Meeting the Right Doctor

+1

You need to go to someone with good credentials and experience with the "BBL" I've been performing this procedure in its numerous different names given (the actual technical term which i had always used was "autologous fat grafting to the gluteus region" aka Brazilian Butt Lift). There are several experienced surgeons here in florida but I would venture to say that I have been doing it longer than any of those here as I started performing this procedure since 1994. i ,however, did not attempt to associate a catchy phrase with this procedure as i had initially used this technique for purposes of correcting deformities of the buttocks. After extensive experience and dissatisfaction with the buttock implant procedure, I completely abandoned gluteal implants and have been using the Fat Transfer/Butt Lift technique as the exclusive means of enhancing the buttocks using the patient's own tissues. I have patients who have had this done over ten years ago and continue to be satisfied with the longevity and pleasant results this procedure has provided.