Military Discount for Breast Augmentation?

My husband is a U.S. Marine and is deploying to Afghanistan. I want breast augmentation and am approved for $2500.00 for financing. I can afford at the most $3200.00. PLEASE I WANT THEM SO BAD!! Do Arkansas surgeons do any of yall offer a military discount? 

+1

Most PS'a will offer a discount. Are you sure you only need implants and not a lift? $3200 for just implants is a possibilty. Call PS's in your area. 

Some do

+1

At our office, we offer 5% discount for military family.  Thank you for your service - and good luck with your breast augmentation!

Bivik Rajnikant Shah, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

You may want to contact the Base Hospital to see if there are military Plastic Surgeons who could do this for you

+1

Thanks for your's and your husband's service. These are tough times for our country and especially for our military. Having spent 13 years active and 13 reserve, I know what you all go through. My last duty station was Desert Storm Saudi Arabia at the 86th Evacuation Hospital. 

While on active duty, we had the ability to do cosmetic surgery at the military hospitals to maintain training. Perhaps that is still available. All the large Military Medical Centers have Plastic Surgeons which might be available to you. Call your local hospital and find out. 

As to Military Discounts, I find it only the right thing to do for the military, teachers, firemen, policemen and their families as I suspect most Plastic Surgeons do. Just call around.

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD

Discounts for cosmetic surgery for individuals in the active military

+1

I and many other plastic surgeons appreciate the dedication and patriotism that your husband and others in the military have and do offer discounts off cosmetic prices. Your best bet would be to call board certified plastic surgeons in your area or region and see if they will provide such a discount and if the total dollar amount would be affordable for you.

Good luck!

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Military discount

+1

First off, thank-you for your and your husband's service to the country. You should first get a list of board-certified plastic surgeons in your area, start at plasticsurgery.org, and go to the find a surgeon section, and then simply call around. I cannot speak for them but I would be surprised if someone did not offer a military discvount of some kind as we do.

Best of luck

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS