Permanent Solution for Rolling and Ice Pick Acne Scars?

I have rolling acne scars. I tried Chemical Peels, Affirm laser treatment, and Microdermabrasion. However, my skin only improved maybe 20%. Now, I found the subcision treatment online, but I am not sure if it will be a permanent solution. What is the permanent solution for rolling and ice pick scars?

Acne scars

+1

Unfortunately,as you have experienced, the treatment of acne scars is difficult and most often disappointing. The best results are seen in patients with very limited scarring and most treatments including subcision carry risks. You have tried many reasonable alternative approaches but true acne scarring will not respond to microdermabrasion as does not penetrate deep enough to where the scar is. Actual dermabrasion does but carries additional risks and should only be performed in the most experienced hands.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon