Double Chin, Droopy Nose Tip, Flatness in Cheeks? (photo)

33 year old-after some weight loss,I was left with a double chin that will not budge and some relative flatness in the cheeks.I am afraid that if I lipo the chin and continue to lose weight the fat will come out of the rest of my face and it will look gaunt.Is that possible?I also want to correct the nose tip that droops when smiling-non surgically if possible. What are my best options for the chin, cheeks, and nose tip? Thank you much.

Treatment for double chin, droopy nose tip, and flatness of cheeks.

+1

Rhinoplasty along with conservative liposuction suction under the chin and small cheek implants will give you what you desire. Make sure you go to a very experienced surgeon for this further weight-loss will result in a gaunt look.