How Much Will 8mm Crease Go Down?

I asked my doctor for a medium crease but i think he gave me a very high one. Is 8mm considered a high crease? Also, one of my folds wont come down because where the incision was made, there is now scar tissue and i'm afraid that it will just stay like this. It has not come down at all. Is this normal? common?

Uneven crease after breast lift: SEE VIDEO BELOW

+1

Breast creases may tlkae upwards of 9 months to settle after a lift surgery and can easily be lowered by 1-2 cm depending on the amount of lift, breast tissue, and implant size.

8 mm crease?

+1

I am not sure what you are referring to regarding an 8 mm crease with a breast lift. Remember there is always some asymmetry between the two breasts.