Is 800cc's for my Bbl Enough for my Frame? I Would Like a Medium Thick Butt. (photo)

5'5 and 151 lbs

I think so...

+3

Pretty Square:

Based on the photos you submitted, I would say yes. Of course, a physical exam in person and a discussion about your specific goals would help. 

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Is 800 cc'c enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+3

There is really no way for anyone to answer this question but you. No one knows what you want your body to look like except you.  However, I'm sure it is difficult for you to imagine what 800cc's of fat would look like in your buttocks.  The way I explain the situation to my patients is like this.....  You have a limited amount of fat to work with to transfer to your buttocks.  In some patients, their buttocks skin is so tight that there is a limited amount of fat that their buttocks can hold.  In either case, I will transfer as much fat to their buttocks as possible. From that point on, it is up to the patient to be sure as much of that fat survives as possible.  Of course I tell my patients what I think is the best way to do this.  So, adding 800cc's of fat to your buttocks will make a very nice enhancement of your buttocks, not to mention an enhancement of the areas that the fat is removed from.  It is definitely worth it.  Just be sure you find a Plastic Surgeon who knows how to do this procedure well, giving you healthy, live fat cells.  If the surgeon doesn't have a good technique and the cells that are transferred are all dead, then it doesn't matter what you do afterwards because the cells are all going to go away regardless of what you do.  Be sure the surgeon you choose has experience with this procedure and can show you patient of theirs with long term (several years after surgery), beautiful results.
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

+3

You have a lot of fat in the abdomen, love handles and back. I would put all that prified fat in your butt.. This way you get the body contouring and curges and butt enhancement if done right.