Is 800cc Filled to 925 Gonna Give Me my Desired Look?

my last surgery i got a breast lift with a moderate plus implant filled to 600cc. And they came out to be a lot smaller than I wanted projection size,but I love the shape of the implant and the side boob I got now. I am 160lbs and 5'6. Will the 800cc filled to 925cc give me a more projected look with the same side boob that I want?

+1

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation revisionary surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “D or DD cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation) help.

When is enough enough?

+1

You can always go bigger, but bigger also increases your risk for permanent soft tissue problems that could make you a 'breast cripple' and eliminate your ability to ever look normal again.  

The decision to go larger should be discussed with your surgeon and you should understand all of the ramifications of having more surgery as ALL of the risks of augmentation potentially can develop again, creating a problematic recovery when everything was at least okay prior to your re-augmentation. 

The bottom line is that you probably have nice breasts now when undressed.  If you really need improved projection, padded brassieres can work wonders and not expose you to the risks and costs of more surgery.

Curtis Wong, MD

Desired look

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without seeing any photos of you or a woman with the look you desire.  I would caution you that in going that big, you will have problems in the future.  For example, you are likely to get back pain, shoulder pain, bra strap grooving, and sagging.  Larger implants also have a higher chance of developing capsular contractures.

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon