Is 8000 for a BBL a Good Deal?

Dr charged me 8k to remove fat from my calves, front thighs, a lil around inside of knee, inner thighs and then contour my back/ outer thighs, a lil bit of love handles then inject the fat. & also for the Drs that do this procedure how do you handle if a patient is unhappy with the results? Maybe not enough fat taken from a certain area, or is disappointed in the shape or size of their buttocks? Do you charge or how do you fix the problem? Assuming they waited long enough for their final result.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

$8000 for BBL

+1

My honest opinion is that is a good price for that surgery. It also depends on what you are receiving in return for that pricing. Please amke sure there are no hidden fees as practices do tend to do such. I think that fees between $7,000 and $10,000 for this type of procudure is a good price since its very manually intensive. Make sure the surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best of Luck

Dr Salama

Web reference: http://www.miamibuttlift.com/