Breast Implant Revision. Blood Clot From Drains Left Sagging Skin?

Had 800 CC Salines Removed Went with 375cc Gels Had Blood Clot Left Breast from Drain Have Sagging Skin Will This Shrink? Left breast has bubbly skin from blood being trapped dr had to aspirate it. Skin is still sagging below left breast I feel I will need a revision I have seen no change it looks like it needs a nip and tuck is this normal ? Can skin shrink Back it's been a month everytime I look at it I'm very upset and frustrated!

Breast implant revision

+1

You had very large implants previously and the skin has stretched to accommodate these implants.  It will take 3-6 months for the skin to retract.  There is no way to know if the skin will retract to its pre-implant position.  Just understand that it may be unlikely.  Your skin is like a rubber band.  Once a rubber band is stretched to the point of near breaking then let go, it will never be the same length as before it was ever stretched.  My advice is to give your surgery more time, and then make a determination.

Breast implant exchange with smaller size leads to loose skin

+1

It is possible to accurately calculate the optimal implant volume to use when replacing larger with smaller implants to minimize skin "Sag".  However, it will take a minimum of 3 months to be able to see if the breast skin envelope will shrink sufficiently.

Mario Diana, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon