8 Weeks Post Op - What Effects Can Heavy Alcohol Consumption Have on Rhinoplasty Results?

Last week I went on a girls holiday, going out partying and drinking quite a bit every night for a week. I probably did not eat properly or drink enough water too. I know it was silly but I thought at the time it was just harmless fun. Now my nose looks very swollen at the tip. I was wondering if this will go down, or I have caused some permanent damage or scar tissue formation because of these activities? Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.

Alcohol can cause swelling of your nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Alcohol, strenuous activity, flying, high altitudes, hot weather - basically anything that increases the blood supply to your nose, can increase the amount it swells.  Don't worry though, no permanent damage done.  Your nose took a step back in terms of how long it will take the edema (swelling) to resolve, but it eventually will.