8 Months Post Ba? (photo)

I posted at the 3month mark. My right side is still slightly rounder but guess thats to be expected as I had 345cc on right and 300 on left breast. Still hoping and expecting for this to change...guess time will tell

Great outcome!

+1

First, let me say you have great results!  Your surgeon has made you more symmetric and positioning of the implants is optimal.  I wouldn’t expect to see dramatic changes over the next few months.  At this point, it will be minimal.  Enjoy your new look!

Don't worry, be happy.

+1

You look great.  Your implants have settled nicely.  Your symmetry isn't perfect but no one else's is either.  Don't worry, be happy and wear sunscreen.

Lisa L. Sowder, MD

Don't Expect Change In Breasts 8 Months After Augmentation

+1

I would be very surprised if you see any significant change in your breasts this long after your augmentation.  The asymmetry that your photo shows is very subtle and less than most women with or without surgery.

John Whitt, MD

8 Months Post Ba?

+1

My looking at your posted photos the left breast appears smaller. So maybe the implants were placed reversed??? Best to see your surgeongto discuss the size asymmetry. You will need a larger implant on the left as in your photos. 

Breast asymmetry after Augmentation

+1

Let me start by saying that you have a great result. The small difference in the shape of the breasts is the result of having two different size implants placed, This helped improve the volume asymmetry, but different size implants have slightly different dimensions. Overall though, the result is great and they should continue to improve over time.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Unhappy with asymmetry after breast augmentation

+1

Your photos are very helpful with the documentation of the progression over time. You started with asymmetry and no matter what, you will still have some asymmetry. However, your results are very good given this. You surgeon gave you  a fine result. Nothing further should be done here.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Breast augmentation results over time

+1

A breast augmentation will give you a larger version of yourself.  If you started with some degree of asymmetry then it will persist after surgery as well.  From your collection of photos it appears that you have a nice satisfactory result.  You may get some minor changes over the next 3 or 4 months but overall it still looks close.  

8 months results after breast augmentation

+1

Thanks for posting all the postop photos. From what I can see, this is certainly a very good result even though you do have minor asymmetry. The right breast has a more pronounced cleavage contour compared to the left side and this is also present on your preop photo. Having breast implants placed just magnified that same asymmetry. It may get better with time but even as is it's a very good result. 

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD, FACS

Breast aug result

+1

I feel that your result is very acceptable. There is only a subtle difference present,probably based on what you started with.

David Nicholas Csikai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation result

+1

Leave them alone!  They look great, and every breast is a bit different.  some asymmetry is normal.  Good luck.