Stomach Lipo 7 Years Ago - Since Losing Weight I'm Very Dimpled & Wrinkled

I'm 25 now and only had the lipo so young because I was getting a breast reduction at the same time(bad back issues). My breast are also very saggy but I know it's because I lost additional weight. I know this is all my fault because after my surgery I gained 50lbs and then over the past several yrs lost 80lb to get to a healthy weight(5'6, 135). Have I ruined my chances of ever looking normal? Are there non surgical procedures to help the stomach dimpling and winkles?

Liposuction, Weight Gain, Weight Loss - What's Next?

+1

It is hard to give you an absolute answer without an in person physical exam.  However, your photograph and the history you gave would indicate you would be an excellent candidate for an abdominoplasty.  You are to be congratulated on your 80 pound weight loss, and you are fortunate that you live in the D.C. area because you have an inordinate number of really talented Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in the D.C. metroplex. 

I know of no non-surgical approach to correcting your abdomen, but this is also a good question to pose to the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon you consult with. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkled skin and irregularities after liposuction

+1

Based on your photograph, you'd likely get the best improvement by combining a tummy tuck with some judicious liposuction. An in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can help you determine what would work best for your specific anatomy, skin elasticity and long-term goals.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkled skin and irregularities many years after liposuction can be treated by Thermage or an abdominoplasty

+1

Your skin may improve with Thermage treatment, but the result would probably not be as good as that resulting from an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with skin being removed and made more taught. You would need to be examined by the plastic surgeon to determine from your physical exam not only how inelastic your skin is, but how the skin lies in different vectors or directions so that it can be analyzed how the tummy tuck removal of skin can help smoothen out your irregularities and skin folds which are seen to lie in different directions.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html