I Am 7 months Post-Op from 400cc Saline Implants. My Breasts Are Uneven In A Bra, Is This Normal?

I Am 7 months Post-Op from 400cc Saline Implants. Without a Bra, my Breasts Are Even but   with a bra on , my right bra is way higher and buldges out of my bra while the left breast just sits there. my left breast does not even fill up the D cup. This is visable thru my clothing. What needs to be done?

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately it is not possible to get a good  advice without direct examination. Since you are obviously concerned about the degree of breast asymmetry you should follow up with your plastic surgeon to communicate your concerns.

Keep in mind that some degree of breast asymmetry is to be expected but if the degree of   asymmetry is significant then revisionary surgery may be indicated. You will find different levels of expertise among plastic surgeons when it comes to revisionary surgery.

Uneven breasts

+1

Options would include making one larger or the other smaller. The pocket might also need adjustment. This can only be determined by an exam. Go to your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Michael Hueneke, MD