What about carboxy therapy for under eye circles instead of Restalyne? (photo)

Last Dr said if I want to do Restalyne under my eyes I would need to travel to find a good injector, so can you maybe tell me of someone in Houston area?  Or maybe a less invasive option as the carboxy therapy...?  I just need to look at best options.  Many thanks for your help!!

Lower eyelid laser resurfacing - Santa Monica

I use laser skin resurfacing as an excellent non surgical choice to tighten the lower eyelids. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

What about carboxy therapy for under eye circles instead of Restalyne?

Very very painful idea!!!! That is why you do not see this technique or therapy being offered very much THE PAIN!!! 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Filler for tear troughs

Fillers for the tear troughs are a very good option for you. It is proven to work and it's safe, when done correctly. Carboxy therapy is unlikley to work.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

9735 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Carboxy therapy unproven.

Carboxy therapy is an untested and unproven treatment.  With any luck, you won't be injured by the treatment if you elect to have this service.  In contrast, Restylane is a highly researched treatment with many, many peer reviewed studies of its benefit.  Don't put yourself into the hand of a medical quack performing unproven treatment.  Please be careful out there.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Carboxy therapy for under eye circles

I had carboxy therapy in my office several years ago. I tried it for fat, and for under eyes. To say it was ineffective is being nice - oh, and PAINFUL! I would not recommend it. To find a good injector close to you, look on this site and see which doctors in your area are listed for Restylane. Make some calls, look at some websites, and book some consults. But I would absolutely not recommend carboxy - and p.s. finding a doctor with that technology will be liking finding a needle in a haystack.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117