I Have 750cc Silicone High Profile Implants, 2 Weeks Post-op, when Will They Fill out on the Sides and Underneath?

Only 2 weeks post op

+2

Thank you for the question.  It's hard to answer without more info or even a picture.  If your implants were placed under the pectoral muscle, then it could take 1-3 months for them to drop and settle where they need to be.  I have my patients massage the breasts and wear an elastic strap to get them to drop faster.  Hope this helps.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post breast augmentation

+1

It is quite common that during the early post-op period, the breasts may sit a bit high due to muscle spasm.  Give them time to settle down.

When?

+1

I would like to see a photo to see what you are talking about.  I find it hard to believe you don't see filling atb 750 CC.  Sometimes the swelling obscures the appearance espcially on the sides.  I would wait at least 6 more weeks and then see if it is changing.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon