750cc - I Want to Be Large

i woud like to be a extremely large size i was hoping with 750cc breast implant i could have that with shooth round moderate PLUS profile saline........... 750cc moderate plus profile saline overfilled to 1100cc i want larger fuller close together breast. is this a good choice?

Too Big is a Bad Idea

+2

Implants that are as large as you are requesting will cause you many problems, including distortion, deformity, stretched skin and nipples.

You are asking for trouble: don't do it!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

This is a bad idea that will cause problems longterm, many which cannot be fixed.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

The risks of larger breast implants

+1

Yes, this is a larger than average breast implant.

There are numerous increased risks associated with this, and I am sure I will not even touch on half of them, but consider the following.

The size of the implant has been associated with:

1.Increased risk of loss of nipple sensation
2.Increased risk for long term breast ptosis (sagging)
3.Increased risk for chest wall deformation (curving of the ribs)
4.Increased risk of rippling or palpable /visible creases
5.Increased risk of lower pole tissue attenuation (thinning of the tissues of the breast)
6.Increased risk of secondary revisionary procedures
These are a few of the risks off the top of my head. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Most importantly, remember that although you are seeking breast enlargement, many women present complaining of breast overgrowth desiring breast reduction. These women report limited physical activity, neck/back/shoulder pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps, numbness in the fingers, rashes beneath the breasts, etc.

Many of these women feel significant relief with reductions as small as 300 cc yet you are considering adding twice that to your breasts. Think it over carefully.

Breast augmentation has it's size limits

+1

Choosing the right size in breast augmentation is one of the most difficult decisions. 750 cc is way to big. It will permanently damage your breasts. A good way to pick the right size is to base it on chest width. If you want to go bigger get then go up one profile Bigger is definitely not better. Smaller likely is.

Michael Weinberg, MD

Breast enhancement

+1

Implants of this size will destroy all natural anatomic contours of your breasts and result in the need for multiple revisionary surgeries in upcoming years. There are surgeons who will perform this type of surgery, but it is not in your best interest to pursue it. The larger the implant, the more problems with malpositioning, neck and back pain, and tissue thinning over time. Make sure you inform yourself thoroughly about the risks associated with large implants before pursuing this.

Patti A. Flint, MD

Extremely large implants

+1

No. 750cc implants are very large.  The larger the implants the more the risk of problems.  Overfilling to 1100cc will void the warranty and cause scalloping of the implant and thining of the skin.  Discuss your goals with a reputable plastic surgeon.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

750 cc implants filled to 1100 cc's Is this a good choice?

+1

The simple answer is no. Saline-filled breast implants must be filled to their rated volume and no more than about 10% or they are not filled properly and risk voiding the warranty, early failure, standing ripples, and deformity. It is also exceedingly unlikely that a 750 cc implant will fit properly behind your breast and not distort it or cause problems for it. This is like insisting on using a size dress that doesn't fit you or a shoe size that is too small for your foot. If you were talking to an orthopedic surgeon about a hip implant you wouldn't be telling him or her how big the hip implant should be. 

The proper way to get to exceedingly large sizes and not have problems that are unfixable (the Michael Jackson nose problem) is to have the procedure done properly the first time with a properly sized, positioned, and filled implant. Then let your tissues adjust to the presence of the implant, consider if you really want a larger size, and then consider a re-augmentation with larger implants (still not just whatever you fell like) and your tissues will accommodate a larger size again up to a point. You can even do this another time later one. Experienced plastic surgeons have done this and know how much can be handled the first time and on a re-augmentation. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Bigger isn't always better (with breast implants, that is)

+1

The answer is, yes, you'll be big.  But no, this is NOT a good idea at all.  I doubt that implant size would even fit onto your chest wall.  I'm sure you'll find someone willing to do the surgery for you, but many excellent board-certified plastic surgeons wouldn't consider it.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Very large breast implants are a bad idea.

+1

Hi.

I don't know any good plastic surgeon who would do what you want. Big implants stretch out your tissues and age very badly. Don't do it, please.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

How large is too large for a breast implant?

+1

If your breast is larger to begin with you can get a larger implant. In general the larger the implant gets the more unstable the long term results are. Therefore a reputable plastic surgeon would try to protect you from your own desires if he or she thinks that a procedure is harmful to you.

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon