750 cc silicone over the muscle, is that normal for my size? (photo)

I'm 5'7 125 lbs. Am I going to big? He also said my nipples probably won't be symmetrical, why is that?

750 cc silicone over the muscle, is that normal for my size?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture. Despite your good description of your body type and goals, online consultants will not be of specific enough help to you. Based on your photograph, your breasts do demonstrate some (asymmetric) breast ptosis, making me think that you will do well with breast lifting as well as breast augmentation surgery. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

750 cc breast implants in a small framed woman are huge and complications are,

+1
Thank you for your question and photograph.you are a small framed woman with normal breasts.  750 cc breast implants are huge and I only use them in breast reconstruction after mastectomy.  Placing 750 cc breast implants beneath your breasts will stretch them significantly and your chance of capsular contraction and other complications are high.  Please consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in cosmetic breast surgery, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.  Breast implants in the 350-400 cc range are most commonly used in women your size.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Is a 750 cc breast implant appropriate for your size?

+1
Dear Kilee, I would agree with Drs. Macias and DeMars, given your photo, height and weight a 750 cc implant would probably be too large.  I, too, would suggest a smaller implant and consider a breast lift.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

750 cc normal for my size?

+1
It appears that you do need breast lift (mastopexy) for the most aesthetically pleasing result because you has breast ptosis (drooping).  In addition, as there is no "normal" for your size, there is a narrow range of implants that will best fit your body measurements.  I can almost guarantee that 750cc is not in that range. You will be very large considering your body frame and the decent amount of breast tissue that you already have.  I suggest you see a few plastic surgeons in person so they can discuss implant sizing with you and the risks of having such a large implant placed.

Luis H. Macias, MD

+1
Without a lift your nipple positon cannot be symmetrical because it is not symmetrical now. 750 cc for a slender woman sho already has a fair amount of breast tissue woud rarely be used, but I guess it depends on your goal. there is no "normal".

Ronald V. DeMars, MD