'75 Breast Implant Injury With Pain and Possible Displacement

I had a saline implant on top of muscle in '75. I didn't know for 10 years that it wasn't supposed to be hard. Never had it replaced. 2 weeks ago it was hit hard. The shooting pains have reduced since initial injury, but still occur. I still have to wear a sports bra even to sleep. It doesn't seem to be deflating but I noticed it may have shifted. Calling a GP tomorrow as there are no plastic surgeons here. What should I expect and will an ultrasound be ok since mammogram is out due to pain?

Hello

+1

You need to find a way to see a certified plastic surgeon so they are able to give you your options. If it’s causing you pain and its hard they should be removed and replaced.