7 Weeks After Full TT, and I Have a GUT? (photo)

I underwent a full TT as well as liposuction of the posterior hips (aka saddle bags) on 8/15/12. I am 28 years old, 5'4" 128lbs prior to surgery. I lost a significant amount of weight about three years prior to the TT and I have two young children (ages 4 and 2). Photos are at 7 weeks post op and I feel like I have a gut but most of my swelling is gone! My muscle wall does not feel tight either, but I went to a highly esteemed PS who says he made them as tight as possible. What gives?

Bulge after TT

I think it might be a little early to jump to conclusion. I have seen many patients who start to show good result after two monthes have gane by and the start using all of their abdominal muscles as if due to the surgery and the healing the brain was not fiing all the muscles for fear of pain. At this stage you should be healed enough to hit the gym and get those muscles to fire up  a little more and see.