I Have a 6cm Hole in my Septum Due to Surgery to Enlarge Nasal Passages Gone Very Wrong?

I suffer from allergies that make my nose swell to closed. My surgeon has told me repair is not going to work. Only reconstruction to improve look because now the bridge of my nose has collapsed. I need advise please I'm undecided.

6 cm. septal perforation

+2

I would agree with your surgeon. It is practically impossible to successfully repair a perforation of that size with tissue that will be useful and help moisturize your nose. It is best to repair the saddle deformity that it seems has occured. This will make your nose look normal again and will help with your airway significantly by restructuring your internal nasal valve. Good luck.

Dr. A. Gantous

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon