69 yrs old another stomach hernia 200 lbs have had 4 stomach surgerys is it safe to have tummy tuck with hernia surgery?

Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair

+1
I'm afraid it is impossible to answer your question with the information you have provided.  First, I do not know how tall you are.  If you 6 foot 3 inches or anything less, then you first need to lose weight before considering either hernia repair or a tummy Tuck, unless you're having significant risks from the hernia itself.  A general surgeon should be able to assess these risks.  I suspect you are probably less than 6 foot 3 inches.  This could be one of the reasons that you have recurrent hernias.  Losing to a normal weight can significantly improve your chances of having a successful hernia repair.  Secondly, you gave us no inflammation on your health otherwise.
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Multiple prior surgeries

+1
Short answer: probably not. Recurrent hernia is a tough problem, let them concentrate on that and get that fixed first. Of course, it is impossible to know your entire story in your 3 lines; it may be that if you lay out your history to a board certified plastic surgeon, it may be reasonable to attempt. Good luck.

Matthew Concannon

Web reference: http://www.concannonplasticsurgery.com/

Columbia Plastic Surgeon