If I Have 68 Natrell Mp Implants 210 Filled to 240, Can I Have Them Replaced with 120's? (photo)

I have a 31 ribcage, and am unsure of bw. I am very unhappy with my implants as I feel they are too big. My ps told me this was already very conservative and that it would be very costly. I started a full b and just wanted more fullness. Also shouldn't most ps guarantee their work on some way am reduce if they were made too big (not at full cost)? I am going on 11 weeks and it is consuming me. Thinking of explant.

Revisionary Surgery after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+2

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast surgery; overall, the quality of the breast augmentation/lifting operation seems to be quite nice. However, I do understand your concerns about size issues.

In order to achieve your goals, it is likely that the use of smaller breast implants and/or additional skin removal/lifting surgery will be necessary. These types of operations are quite time-consuming;  the time spent in the operating room is likely what your plastic surgeon is referring to as “costly”. Your best bet is to communicate your goals in a calm and constructive fashion; hopefully your plastic surgeon will be able to work with you and reduce costs as much as possible.

Again, careful communication of goals will be key. In my practice, I prefer the use of goal pictures during the communication process.  Only after this careful communication can a plastic surgeon provide you with precise enough advice regarding (probable) breast implant size/volume necessary to achieve your goals.

If I Have 68 Natrell Mp Implants 210 Filled to 240, Can I Have Them Replaced with 120's?

+2

It would be helpful to see some before photos in order to make more useful suggestions. 

My concern about 120's is that at your current volume, that by not be enough of a change. Since these are saline, I would favor deflating these with a needle--they will almost completely empty in a few days. If that size is ok, explant. If too small, go with a smaller implant, perhaps with a lower profile. 

Revision fees vary according to office policy. Most surgeons would charge implant, operating room, and anesthesia fees. Many will reduce their professional fee. 

All the best.