Was 660 CC's Enough Harvested for my BBL? Will My Waist Get Smaller Over Time?

Pre-op i was 5'9 170lbs my measurments were 36-31-40 i got 660 cc's per cheek. now I'm 11 days post-op and my measurments are 34-31-44 and i weigh 170 still. Is this good i see a difference in my butt and i dont have rolls but I'm worried I wasted $11,000 b/c my waist is still thick.

How Much Is Enough? Sometimes Not and Sometimes Too Much

+1

There is no specific amount that should be placed for for a BBL.  The surgeon's judgement and experience are key components to how much is enough.  The final shape of the buttocks and waist may take 3-6 months to finally show and remain permanent.  You are very early in your recovery so give the result time.

Dr. ES

How much is enough for BBL?

+1

660 cc per butt is a good amount.  The real question is was it 660cc of pure fat or fat and liquid?  Was the fat handled properly or will it all die.  Initial drop in volume is due to fluid resorption, while fat takes longer to go away.

A

t 11 days your waist is still likely swollen and you should wait for 3 month to see your final outcome

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Post Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Congradulations on your surgery. As you are only 11 days post surgery you still have swelling in some area's. You must be patient as swelling can last up until 3 months. Continue to wear your compression garments and the swelling should subside closer to your 5-6 week.

Jaime Perez, MD