650cc Moderate Plus Silicone Gel or Silcone Gel750cc HP?

5'9 166 29 yr and my hips measure 40'' I am a 36 b right now and im wanting big round porn star boobs!:)

Large breast implants

+1
It sounds like you know what you want, but make sure you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss the risks.  Large implants to have a great risk of problems.  Good luck.

You are setting yourself up for surgery in the future!

+1
Your breastPlease find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!tissues will stretch out and need additional surgeries over time. 

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Implant Selection Process

+1

Generally speaking, the bigger the implants, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

650cc too big, 5'9, 166lbs

+1

At first glance and without an exam I would say you are getting into a pretty large implant. BUT given your comments it seems like that size will get you there. Remember, larger implants are heavier and place significant stress on the skin. Further they can require a lift sooner than another patient with a smaller implant.  For most women I think that would be too big, but this is a very individualized process.  Rather than focusing on the type of implant profile or the number of cc's or bra cup size (with is inaccurate and manufacturer dependent), I would recommend you communicate very clearly your expectations and desires. Your plastic surgeon will decide with you on the profile of the implant based on the breast width, your body shape, skin elasticity and thickness and native breast tissue present. Based on the limited information you have given your results are achievable. In my practice I usually explain the implant types, profile and rationale for using different implants/ profiles. I also use the a special sizing system pre-op and have patients try them inside a bra so they can get a sense of their look. I never tell them what size I have picked until they show me the "look" they REALLY desire by trying on the sizing system in our office. Then we sit down and evaluate "the look" they have chosen and see if it matches what I have chosen by measurements and physical exam.  It does make it both fun and is a healthier partnership between patients and the PS.  Speak with your plastic surgeon. Good luck on your surgery!

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Big round porn star boobs

+1

Big is 750 cc, round is round, and porn star boobs likely mean a result that has a full and visible upper pole.

If this is the result yuo are after then 750  cc round high profile implants in front of the muscle will achieve this look

Be mindful though of what this will do to your soft tissue that will need to carry this volume over time

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

650 or 750 cc implants

+1

Without an exam it is impossible to tell you which implants would look better for you. I will say that both a very large implants.

650cc Moderate Plus Silicone Gel or Silcone Gel 750cc HP?

+1

I think that either of those would likely fit a larger framed individual.  It would be difficult to advise about this without pictures or an exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Although potentially useful to some degree, online “consultations” cannot be as precise as necessary.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals, careful measurements (dimensional planning),  careful selection of appropriate breast implants and skillful execution of the procedure will be important steps in achieving your goals.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "porn star look” or “DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Are my Implants Just Healing Very Slow

+1

Impossible to give useful advice without photos and breast measurements. Either way you will probably achieve the look you are seeking, and may be an annuity for your surgeon for future procedures to deal with thinning and sagging breast tissue. Discuss pros and cons with your surgeon. All the best.