650cc Max For My Body? (photo)

Hi my name is samantha,i just wanted to know if i could get 550cc-650cci have seen so many woman get 650cc with the same body as me,My hight is 5'4 I'm a Full B cup.My last surgeon Said i have Heaps of breast tissue but i wasn't able to afford to get my breast implants at that time I have even seen woman with NOTHING ending up with a Ecup or DDcup Please help me understand

Implant size

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  650cc will most likely give you a very full look.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Larger implants

+1

Hi Samantha.  650cc. is a large implant.  It is impossible to say 100% without a physical evaluation.  We would normally recommend 2 separate surgeries to acheive 650cc. placement without complication for our smaller patients. 

Medford Plastic Surgeon

Avoid huge breast implants!

+1

Hi.

Just to give you an idea, we never use implants larger than 500 cc's for breast augmentation.  Very large implants stretch out your tissues, have more complications, look totally fake (although some people like this), and -- MOST IMPORTANT -- they age very badly.  So, a word to the wise.

Selecting implant size

+1

I would say most likely that size is way too big for your frame.  You will have near symmastia (breasts almost touching in the middle) and the implant will be so "wide" it will extend off of the side of your chest wall.  The skin of the breast can only "stretch" so much at any given time and the further you push it the more likely you will have complications and need revision surgery (eventually).

Web reference: http://www.BoyntonPlasticSurgery.com

Implant size selection

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Determining breast implant size

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Without this information it is impossible for me to decide what implant you can have. I can say that 650 cc implants are extremely large and rarely used.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

What size of implants for my body shape

+1

The fascination with being very large has both good and bad aspects to it.  If the shape proves to be acceptable to you, there may be some possibility for you to accomodate a fuller implant with the breast shape you have.  I am uncertain that your breast skin could stretch this much.  Large implants certainly will stretch out your breast tissue, as well as  the skin envelope, and in the near future you could develop  capsular contracture, breast distortion and very thin skin with even the possibility of implant exposure if the skin thins too severely.  Be careful of using implants that may be too full for you.  Use the advice of your local Plastic Surgeon.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://w.w.w riegercosmeticsurgery.com

Selecting a breast implant

+1

Thank you for your question.  This is a very common question for women trying to decide on a breast implant. 

There are a number of issues in selecting an appropriate breast implant for augmentation.  Probably the most important first step is seeking the assistance of a qualified plastic surgeon during a consultation at the office. He or she can then examine you and help determine which implant is best for you given your exam.  Important factors to take into consideration is your goal size (example pictures from magazines can be very helpful), the width of your breast, how much excess skin you have, and the position of your nipples.  Without photographs, it is difficult to make any kind of recommendations. 

For a more natural look, you will want an implant that has a diameter that is smaller than the width of your breast. If a 550-650cc implant is wider than your breast, you will have a very unnatural look.  Your plastic surgeon can help guide you down this sometimes confusing road!  Good luck.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

650cc Breast Implants Large For My Body? (photo)

+1

Samantha, you are trying to understand and make an educated decision.  This is very important.  You are on the right track.  

The answer is that 550-650 implants are probably not too big, but you must accept trade-offs (potential adverse consequences) resulting from this decision.  If the implants are too small and you are not happy, this is an adverse consequence as well.  By going larger, your skin (and nerves and soft tissue) are stretched more, become thinned out over time, and may or may not sag.  The models you show look sexy, but have obvious (un-natural) implanted appearance which works in some situations, but maybe not others.  Pregnancy and weight fluctuations change breast size, shape, and appearance.  The incidence of rippling and wrinkling, implant edge visibility, numb nipples, and other problems is higher with larger implants.  That being said, many many women are very happy with large implants, so you should go with your gut understanding it is impossible for you and for your surgeon to predict the future.    Your skin envelope will be tight initially, but expands to accommodate the implants during 6-12 months following augmentation.

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com/gallery/breast-augmentation

650cc Too Much For Body Type

+1

To give you a remotely decent recommendation, you will need to post  good front and side view pictures of your breasts. My personal opinion though without even seeing you is that 650cc is quite large on most body types. If you're only 5'4, this size may be overwhelming to you. Again, that is my own opinion. Your plastic surgeon's office should let you try on implants so that you may see different sizes and how you'll ultimately look. Just be careful, the bigger you go, the more they weigh and the more south they will head on you with time. Augmentation doesn't defy gravity.