i am a 64 year old woman and i have extremely crepey skin on my lower arms. Is there a solution for this?

Crepey Arm Skin

+1
Arm skin texture can be improved with non surgical treatments.  Some of the options may include Venus concept (Venus Freeze, Venus Legacy) or syneron Vela Shape.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I am a 64 year old woman and i have extremely crepey skin on my lower arms. Is there a solution for this?

+1
Hello!  Thank you for your question!  Without photos or an examination, I would not be able to tell you my suggestions.  However, for this area, the only treatment would be surgical excision.  Consider a brachioplasty, which would serve to tighten up the arms and remove excess skin and soft tissue.  t is an excellent modality to do so, with minimal downtime.  You would have an incision within you inner arm, concealed in the inner crease.

Consult with a plastic surgeon who will examine and discuss with you the various option(s) and assist you in deciding which procedure(s) would be the right for you, given your desires.  Hope that this helps!  Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD